Personal Information:More >>
Supervisor of Master's Candidates
Prof. Ling Bai was born in Mar. 1988. He pursued his Bachlor's Degree(2010.06) and Ph.D. (2015.06) in the School of Biomedical Engineering of Southeast University. After that, he continued his Postdoc study in Nanyang Technological university. Since Jan. 2020, He joined Jiang Su University as a Full Professor. His research interest focus on the bioinsipired fabrication of functional materials/devices by self-assembly methods. He has published 13 papers in AM, ACS nano, and other top journals, with a total IF of over 74, and applied for three patents including two PCTs.
1. Bio-inspired vapor-responsive colloidal photonic crystal patterns by inkjet printing, L Bai, Z Xie, W Wang, C Yuan, Y Zhao, Z Mu, Q Zhong, Z Gu, ACS nano 2014, 8 (11), 11094-11100.
2. An optical nose chip based on mesoporous colloidal photonic crystal beads, Z Xie, K Cao, Y Zhao, L Bai, H Gu, H Xu, ZZ Gu, Advanced Materials 26 (15), 2014, 2413-2418.
3. Hybrid mesoporous colloid photonic crystal array for high performance vapor sensing, L Bai, Z Xie, K Cao, Y Zhao, H Xu, C Zhu, Z Mu, Q Zhong, Z Gu, Nanoscale 2014, 6 (11), 5680-5685.
4. New Strategy for Surface Functionalization of Periodic Mesoporous Silica Based on meso-HSiO1.5, Z Xie, L Bai, S Huang, C Zhu, Y Zhao, ZZ Gu, Journal of the American Chemical Society 2014, 136 (4), 1178-1181.
5. Large‐Scale Noniridescent Structural Color Printing Enabled by Infiltration‐Driven Nonequilibrium Colloidal Assembly, L Bai, VC Mai, Y Lim, S Hou, Höhwald, H Duan, Advanced Materials 2018, 30 (9), 1705667.
6. Responsive Amorphous Photonic Structures of Spherical/Polyhedral Colloidal Metal–Organic Frameworks, L Bai, Y He, J Zhou, Y Lim, VC Mai, Y Chen, S Hou, Y Zhao, J Zhang, Advanced Optical Materials 2019, 7 (13), 1900522.
7. Bioinspired Production of Non-iridescent Structural Colors by Adhesive Melanin-like Particles, HD Ling Bai, Yun Lim, Jiajing Zhou, Li Liang, Langmuir 2019, 35, 9878–9884.
8. Hierarchical Disordered Colloidal Thin Films with Duplex Optical Elements for Advanced Anti-counterfeiting Coding", Ling Bai, Yun Lim, Yuheng He, Qirong Xiong, Shuai Hou, Jun Zhang, Hongwei Duan, Advanced Optical Materials, 2020, 8, 2001378.
1、National Natural Science Foundation，2021-2023
2、Research start up fund for senior talents of Jiangsu University，2020-2023
3、Jiangsu postdoctoral fund，2021-2023
4、Fund of State Key Laboratory，2021-2022